“Fantastic meal every visit”
Review of Mumbai Spice

Mumbai Spice
Ranked #465 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic meal every visit”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my family have been regular visitors to this lovely local Indian Restaurant since it first opened.The food is always fantastic, the service is great too. This month we chose to hold our Silver wedding celebrations here, with 35 of our family and friends. The tables were set out as we asked, the food was fantastic, it's not easy to serve 35 people at once, they certainly stepped up to the mark. The service was excellent, everybody had a great time, they have gained a few more customers from the great night we all had.

2 Thank Samkeane

Manchester, United Kingdom
“best indian restaurant in the area”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

after trying numerous indian restaurants in the area we found mumbai, the staff are extremely pleasant and knowledgable about the food on there menu and go out of there way to make you feel welcome. the food is always delicious and the chef is always willing to go out of his way to cook you something not on the menu. the price of the food is cheap considering the standard of food and there is plenty of it. the restaurant staff are excellent with children which is a bonus when you have young ones with you. if you cant finish your meal the waiters always ask if you would like to take it home which is good because the children dont always finish the meal. i would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone and it is now my regular place to eat.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank bernym22
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best indian in new moston”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

That was the first time i visited mumbai spice with a group of 10, with family. I ordered a meal from the mumbai special and the food was so tasty, every one in table also enjoyed there food,the price was very cheap, there have got a 5 course meal on for £10.95 on weekend and £9.95 on sunday to thursday also kids eat free on sunday which i was really impressed with. The service was spot on, the waiters were really pleasant and helpful always made you feel very welcome. If you want to try the best indian curry you have to give mumbai spice a try. I would highly recommend this place to every one, they will never disappoint you.

Definitely my regular place from now.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Joneskar
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Most terrible restaurant ive ever been to”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Went for my mothers, sons and sons wifes birthdays last Friday as we couldn't get into our fav indian restaurant Deli Lounge on Oldham Road. We ended up at this place and it was so awful. I ordered butter chicken, my son ordered Lamb korma, they tasted exactly the same, awful thick no taste. I usually get top up coffees at Deli Lounge but they charged me at this place and the services was totally unacceptable as we wanted to take one of the dishes away with us as my daughter in law is pregnant and couldn't eat all her meal but the waiter placed a dish on top of the dish she wanted to take home, they never even offered to make her another one or apologise, if you want a good indian meal please don't go there in my opinion you will be dissapointed

• Visited February 2014