Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
US$166
US$117
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$88
US$95
  • Free Internet
1,216 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flighthi expressbeansan overnight stayhot breakfastnext morningshuttle servicebreakfast was includedthe sofa bedone night staywhat it says on the tinper daycar parkingshort stayfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Single lady travelling alone-stayed here one night for an early morning flight. Didn't use the Café as I thought it was overpriced, £11 for fish n chips!. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The heater wasn't on so room was cold on arrival, but once switched on I left it on all night.
Bathroom was very clean. I asked for extra milk & got it immediately, reception was helpful and quite cheery. Yes its in need of refurbishment,but only 2 miles to airport, £6 in taxi.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Hotel rooms are 'ok'. A bit tired looking and a few cobwebs. The mattress was softer than blancmange and we struggled to sleep comfortably as we ended up in a heap in the middle.

We decide to pay for breakfast and it was a dreadful disappointment. I managed to get a couple of slices of bacon and some beans... A few sausages were brought out about 20 minutes later, but they were undercooked and were frankly disgraceful. The hotel guests were very patient with the hopeless catering staff, but I have to say that I won't be going there again.

We travelled there for an overnight visit to the Manchester Christmas Market. Next year we'll book well in advance and give this a wide berth

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank artlepoolMag
Reviewed 15 December 2013

An ex travelodge that apparently is being rebranded soon. I found it clean and well maintained, even if the TV was a bit dated. Really fantastic value at £35 a night if needing a stay at the airport. I will use definitely use again

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Booked APEX rate of £37.00 room only + breakfast at £7.00 extra for one night business trip midweek.

Taxi from airport £8.00, around 10 minutes drive out near the 2 Premier Inns at the freight terminal.

Reception staff evening and morning were good, filled me in on the wifi situation, free in public areas and payable in room.

Room was fine with double bed, plenty of pillows, window opened a little plus tea and coffee facilities, shower and bath. All I need.

I had a bite to eat and a couple of drinks in the bar/restaurant/breakfast room and what I had was OK, nothing special but fine.

Breakfast was a surprise as was expected a continental offering but had the option for full English which was good and plentiful

I'd stay again without hesitation

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We had an overnight stop at the Lodge in order to get some sleep before an early flight but unfortunately did not have an alarm clock. There are no telephones in the rooms so a wakw up call is not possible. Luckily we had a mobile phone which was set for the correct time but unfortunately it went off too late and we only just caught the hotel minibus to the terminal.
This minibus only runs until noon so arriving to book in after three necessitates a taxi for the 1.9 mile journey. This cost us nine pounds and the early minibus another seven pounds. This is a disproportionate amount to have to pay and is not mentioned in the hotel information as it might well put people off! But we did get a reasonable meal in the evening and a good night´s sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple