Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
US$178
US$161
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$101
Travelocity
US$95
  • Free Internet
1,217 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flighthi expressbeansan overnight stayhot breakfastnext morningshuttle servicebreakfast was includedthe sofa bedone night staywhat it says on the tinper daycar parkingshort stayfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed here for 1 night with my wife before an early flight next day. Check in was quick, staff friendly and helpful . Room was clean and large with all amenities provided. Great shower room and comfortable bed. Meals and drinks in restaurant were good and normal price for an airport hotel. Booked early morning shuttle (4am) to airport, on time and priced at £3.00 per head. All staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Consetter
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

As an American in route back to the USA we found the HIE not up to normal standards! There are no rooms with 2 beds. What you get instead is one double bed and a fold out couch. Didn't think they made sofa beds anymore and never thought I'd get one in my room.
Hotel under renovation so expect less than normal.
No ATM machine which proved to be a problem as we needed 6 pounds for the airport shuttle and had no pounds and no way to get any. Nothing on web sight mentioned a charge for the shuttle.
Staff friendly and helpful. Food and drink marginal but acceptable.
Next time we'll stay at the Premire Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We visited manchester and stayed here for the weekend, the hotel is under renovation, but no disturbance to the guest staying there, the renovated rooms are nice and clean.
The breakfast is limited by good and fresh.
its a bit away from the city but we had a car so we have no issues.
People travelling by bus might thing again before booking here.

1  Thank Abhinav S
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Well,anyone who has read my other hotel reviews knows I havent stayed in a hotel I liked yet.....but I just found one!! We go to the footie a lot and being the most important game of the season for Man City we decided to book the Saturday night stay to avoid being too tired for the obvious result the next day!!
I have to say this hotel was fab!! The rooms were clean,with brand new carpet and spotlessly clean bathroom which seemed freshly decoratedand totally brand new. We slept soundly,no noise, banging doors or smokers making noise outside.The bed was soo comfortable and the pillows lush!
We ate tea in the restaurant which was amazing. the pizza was so huge,I was glad I'd decided to share it with my daughter the chips and salad were lush and fresh too,and the food was reasonably priced. We were so full we couldnt eat dessert!
The restaurant is a lovely contemporary space with roman blinds and a light airy feel. The breakfast was too very calm and relaxed,with lots of welcoming smiley staff which makes such a change!
The lifts worked and the staff on reception were so helpful and sweet. We used our lap tops and the kids their phones and had no probs with the wi-fi at all!
All in a surprisingly great place to stay and a great start to what turned out to be a great day! By the way..if the manager is reading this, Lauren from Walworth is your best asset..You need her to promote the way she treats customers and you'll have plenty of return bookings!

Room Tip: 312 /311 3rd floor beautiful sleep!
2  Thank Torchythetourist
Denise1922, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hello

Thank you so much for your amazing comments, you are correct in thinking the hotel has had a refurbishment, so everything is freshly decorated.

I have to agree the pizza's are huge!

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

I really appreciate you taking your time to leave this review (again) I will also pass your generous comments onto the staff.

Kind regards

Denise Jennings
Deputy Manager

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Room Tip: Third floor 311 and 312 great nights sleep!!
2  Thank Torchythetourist