Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
US$178
US$161
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$101
Travelocity
US$95
  • Free Internet
3,243 results
All reviewspiccadilly gardenscentral locationtram stopwould stay againdouble roomfantastic locationsaturday nightstayed here for one nightarndale centregood nights sleepfloorchinatownhairdryerironncpconcertarena
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We had the most pleasant experience and really enjoyed our stay. The staff at reception were very friendly and happy to help. The hotel is in perfect location and fantastic value for money. We will be back and will be visiting other Mercure Hotels in the future.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Garden suite! This room has a corner view and is worth the money
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
David D, General Manager at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks indeed for taking the time to post your review. I was delighted to hear that you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay. We look forward to having the pleasure of looking after you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Ideally situated in middle of Manchester,surrounded by numerous bars and restaurants. Trams run from just around the corner.

Check in was quite slow with just 1 person on Reception.

Room was clean. Bed was comfortable.

Would suggest you ask for a room on a high floor as imagine lower floors would be noisy,

Car park is a total rip off at £15 and breakfast is £13.95 if you pay on the day

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
David D, General Manager at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I was pleased hear that our central location in the City suited your needs and indeed we do get many positive comments on this subject. As City Centre hotel too, having our own onsite car park which is secure and as you know only steps away from our front door, is also of great benefit to our guests. We are transparent with our car parking charge; a charge that has always been in operation at the Hotel. We do compare our price regularly with other car parks in our immediate vicinity and as some of these currently charge between £22-£24 per overnight stay, we believe our £15.00 charge compares very favourably.

Many thanks once again and I do hope that on a future visit to the City, we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Central hotel with parking. Rooms are decorated well but some of the furniture is a little dated (616). Bathrooms need renovating, but ok for price (£55 per night). Breakfast is extra but is more than reasonable and have a cooked to order menu as well as a buffet.

Staff couldn't be any more helpful and knew what they were doing. Good choice for mid week stay when trying to keep the expenses low. Can't fault the hotel in terms of value for money. I imagine some money has been spent recently renovating the rooms but more is needed on the bathrooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Many thanks indeed for posting your review following your stay with us; it is appreciated that you have taken the time to do so. I was pleased to hear that on the whole you enjoyed your time with us. Whilst writing, I am pleased to confirm that we are commencing with a rolling programme of bathroom refurbishment works.

Thank you once again and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
David D, General Manager at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I Dont usually review hotels I stay in for business as they are all much if a muchness. However, I was so impressed with this room I felt I should shout about it a bit! I had a privilege double which has a seating area, slippers, bathrobes etc. An entire wall of windows looking out over the city was lovely. A very spacious room, I've seen smaller studio apartments! Very clean, comfy bed, excellent room service. If i had to find a small criticism it would only be that the tv is quite small and the room so big that you can't really watch TV in bed.... But that's what the sofa is for! The advance purchase rate was a bargain for this room, I will make this my regular base when in Manchester.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank seasidegirl26
David D, General Manager at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us. I was pleased to hear that you were impressed with our privilege room - like many other guests, they are impressed with the views of the city from our windows. The team and I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel when you next have cause to visit Manchester.