“Recommended”

Cote Brasserie - Manchester
Ranked #31 of 2,274 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Recommended”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We expperienced excellent service, the food was good and we were charged a reasonable price. Recommended.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“5 STAR RESTAURANT - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went to this restaurant for my Birthday, staff were very attentive, offered myself and Husband a glass of bubbly and presented me with a lovely dessert. The food is excellent, the service very good. Thank you for making my birthday memorable

• Visited July 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Can't fault this place!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We've been to Côte four times now. Each visit has been fantastic. Had the pre theatre (2 courses for £9.95) twice and à la carte twice. Pre theatre just amazing value. And the à la carte menu has loads to choose from. I've genuinely enjoyed every mouthful I've eaten in this restaurant. Goats cheese salad being the biggest and best I've ever had.

But possibly even better than the food is the service. Impeccable. Just the right balance of professional slick service but friendly, I think they judge very well how much to banter with you. We've been served by a few different staff, all have been charming. The young man who told us he used to work at Old Trafford deserves a special mention. There's a 'discretionary' 12.5% service charge added to the bill which in most circumstances I don't like. But here it really doesn't bother me and that speaks volumes.

I hope this restaurant remains in Manchester for years. We've been waiting for a good French restaurant a long time!!

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, value and trusted food.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

A Fathers day dinner with my daughter was delivered perfectly by Cote. All my favourite foods at a good price and in a nice environment. Endive, walnut and blue cheese salad to start was nice, veal escallop tasted nice although a little over cooked for me. My daughter had the duck main course which was beautifully cooked and from one taster mouthful was lovely. My Ricard for an aperatif was so good and the calvados with an excellent expresso finished things off well. They do early evening 2 and 3 course special fixed prix menus and breakfast so I will be back.

• Visited June 2014
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“GOOD BUT NOT AMAZING”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Took our two granddaughters aged 3 and 1 for lunch. The staff were very friendly and helpful particularly with the girls. We had the special lunch menu which was nice and good value but not amazing. Would be happy to give it another go.

• Visited May 2014