“Like Saw, but nobody dies..”
Review of Make a Break in Manchester - CLOSED

Make a Break in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Make a break is a real life escape game at the heart of Manchester. Focus on the only objective: find your way out of the locked room in less than 60 minutes. You will not succeed on your own - find some mates! Teamwork is essential, so get another 2-4 buddies and find the clues! The key to success lies in finding the right hints and solving various interesting puzzles and tasks.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

As we approached the door, and tried to work out if we were in the right place, the door opened and we were greeted by a lady. We made our way in, and the fun began. We had to climb a lot of stairs. But it's a building with so much character, I was glad we got to see it all.

We had read a few reviews, and it was very helpful, we split straight into twos, or even went solo to try and solve problems. As long as you can do that, and think logically about things, you'll be fine.

It was great fun, and a perfect ice breaker for meeting my boyfriend's friends from home. It had all our attention, and something fun to look back on. We made it out with about 4 minutes to spare. We asked how quickly others had got out, and about 15 minutes to spare was the best!

Definitely something to try if you're stuck for ideas in Manchester.

2  Thank rbrigg
There are newer reviews for Make a Break in Manchester

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Can't see what all the fuss is about this was not a fun experience and for what it was I can think of far more interesting ways to spend my money.
By sheer coincidence I am off to Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur next week and guess what is suddenly the number one rated experience in both cities - yes the same game but under a different name. I will leave it to you to decide if this is the case.

1  Thank William B
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Amazing! Something totally different to do and totally worth the money!
Looks dodgy from the outside which just adds to the whole experience. Very fun. We went as a group of 4 which seemed perfect number.

2  Thank Mrjulia
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Took four friends along with me and had a great time. Although need a few prompts along the way the challenges were all interesting and different. Look forward to going again in the future when the challenges are changed.

1  Thank alan b
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had so much fun here. It was really well organised, a really novel idea. It was challenging and a great laugh. I'd definitely recommend it