This was booked as a last-minute stay to see friends. For the price we paid (classic double), the quality was excellent - large room with large windows, king bed, Bose iPod dock, flatscreen television, full tea making facilities, drinks cabinet/accessories eg ice bucket and tongs, large bath with speaker above and separate double shower etc. High quality furniture/finishing and attentive room service. Essentially 5-star minus bathrobes, slippers and turning down service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester