Lovely modern hotel with good location next to Piccadilly station. We booked last minute and on arrival, we were upgraded to an i-room free of charge! Room was larger than average, modern decor and nice tiled bathroom with bath and huge shower! Parking was very easy as its just behind the hotel in a secure yard and quite cheap we thought, it was around £12 for 24hrs. Only 1 tiny grumble was the pillows felt quite hard but it certainly didn't spoil our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester