My daughter and I stayed here for two nights and really enjoyed it. It is within walking distance of the train station (with only weekend luggage) and also centre of town.
Room was nice and bathroom lovely with bath and huge shower.
We had spa treatments which were very good and spa was okay. Been in better but nothing to complain about either.
Breakfast was fine, yet again not as good as other Macdonald hotels we have stayed in but nothing to complain about.
All in all I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester