This hotel is such a pleasant surprise. As soon as you walk in, to when you leave, its nothing short of beautiful. The rooms are nice and big along with a generous sized bathroom and great facilities for tea/coffee. It's also nice to see a trouser press (Corby. Only the best) and a decent hairdrier. Our view was amazing, looking back over onto the pennines. Breakfast was real nice with plenty to choose from and comfortable cosy seating. All the staff we encountered were friendly, and willing to help out wherever they could. The next time we stop over in Manchester this is where we'll be staying for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester