Stayed in a double room on 15 nov, very spacious, massive comfy bed and huge walk in shower. Spotless room and bathroom. Powerful hair dryer in the drawer plus tea making facilities including a teapot. Free parking in a secure car park to the rear if you have a blue badge or £20 otherwise, but cheaper parking very nearby. 2 minute walk to Piccadilly train station where there are free shuttle buses to the town centre every 7 mins, but the walk into the centre isn't too far. Practically across the road from canal street. Christmas markets are excellent. Lovely fresh breakfast, a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester