I stayed here with a group of friends on a trip to Manchester. The room was a good size and there was a bath and shower, the surfaces in the room were a little dusty if I'm being critical. There was a nice bar area. The breakfast was good although the beans were cold and the black pudding overcooked. Very close approx 500yards from the station although not in the most desirable part of the city.
For the money the place is great value and would certainly stay again. Really is a nice modern hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester