We were allocated an 8th floor room with great views. The room was very well appointed with nice thick carpets, 2 armchairs, a Nespresso coffee machine and a lovely, well-lit bathroom. The bed was luxurious and large.
We parked in the secure car park (£20 for 24 hours) which was expensive but very convenient.
The breakfast was superb - managed to guzzle through fruit, cereals, full English then toast, washed down with freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh coffee. Service in the restaurant was attentive and polite.
We couldn't fault our stay - we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester