“Tasty food and friendly staff”
Review of Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay
Ranked #85 of 2,329 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Caribbean Influenced Jerk, Rum & Reggae all the way! Happy hour everyday from 11:30 until 19:00 & 21:30 until close - Sunday to Thursday and 11:30 until 19:00 & 22:00 until close on Friday & Saturday - 241 on all Caribbean Cocktails
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We went to turtle bay after reading reviews on trip advisor and weren't dissapointed. As soon as we arrived we had a drink at the bar where the friendly barman introduced himself. We got some good recommendations for what to choose from the menu and they were all very well cooked and tasty.
Our waitress was very friendly and chatty and the whole atmosphere with music, drinks and spicy food made it feel that we were on holiday not just in Manchester.

We will definitely go again soon!

There are newer reviews for Turtle Bay

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My daughter told me about a new restaurant in Manchester serving Caribbean food. I went for lunch with her on a weekday. I found the atmosphere was uplifting. The service was absolutely brilliant, second to none. The food were all tasty. I loved the starter, chickpea. The sharpness of hot spicy hit my tongue hard. We looked at each other, widened our eyes and.. laughed! Oh yeah.. it was hot, but it was tasty!

I had never been to a Caribbean restaurant before. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal on a sunny Monday evening. We had just a few hours to kill in the city and chose turtle bay on the basis of trip advisor reviews and the menu on line. We were not disappointed! The food was amazing, we cannot remember the last time we ate a starter, main and dessert- all extremely flavoursome. We also had cocktails. Awesome food was very much complimented with first class customer service- unfortunately this is usually where many restaurants fail miserably. Not turtle bay- in particular, Eve, our waitress was very knowledgeable about the food and extremely pleasant.

Thank you Turtle Bay Manchester for a fabulous evening :)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

What an absolute gem of a place! I have recently just come back from St Lucia on holiday and found out this new restaurant had opened so I thought, let's see how it compares....I was not disappointed!! The decor and the atmosphere was wonderful! The selection of rum was out of this world and I was served by a gentleman by the name of Donovan who was diligent and extremely knowledgable of Caribbean food and drink. The food was brilliant and not too pricey either, it definitely beats any Caribbean food in Manchester without a shadow of a doubt! It's is a must for anyone visiting or even if u live here! 10/10

Reviewed 17 June 2014

What a pleasure to find such a place in Manchester. Great atmosphere , staff and décor reminded me of many restaurants and bars in the Caribbean. The Carib beer is as good as it gets and the cocktails great - particularly at happy hour. Food very authentic - Trinidad chicken curry was the best yet. Will be back when next in the UK.