Wilton Grange Hotel
US$140
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
US$161
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$136
US$124
US$97
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2008

I so wish that I had read the previous review before I booked this hotel for my husband and father for one night. They needed a cheap bed for the night after going to Old Trafford and didn't want to drive home again the same evening. I wish now I had booked a Travelodge instead.
They reiterated a lot of the previous comments. It is not a hotel. There are no tea and coffee facilities available 24 hours as advertised. Everything that wasn't nailed down in the room had been removed. There was no plug in the sink. The 'hotel ' was being used to house people temporarily by the council. It was not a pleasant stay and certainly not a 3 star hotel. Don't consider booking this hotel AT ALL!

• Stayed: January 2008
6  Thank Bonneyblythe
Reviewed 18 September 2007

On arrival I was surprised to be greeted by a group of young lads drinking cider using unappropriate language, and smoking weed!
The hotel was old looking very dirty & dusty not what you would expect for a hotel.
A member of staff checked me in, who was friendly enough, it appeared he was running the hotel by himself.
My room was a reasonably size but had clearly been neglected, (e.g) lights not working, stains on furniture!
As my stay continued at the wilton grange, the noise from guests running up and down corridors became unbearable.
I was then made aware by another guest that the accomodation I had booked on the internet as a 3* hotel was in fact a DSS.
I was not pleased by any means but what I was told made sense, from my experiences at the wilton Grange.
I then left the hotel and went to stay in anoter hotel close by which was much more friendly, clean and comfotable.
The Wilton Grange 'Hotel' is advertised on late rooms website, there is no reviews.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
9  Thank AmerieManchester