“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I been here many times always fantastic food quality and service. I really surprised why is not got more great feedback.

1  Thank Rolandskipercuks

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My boyfriend and I dined here for the first time last night. We had such a warm welcome as soon as we arrived and the waiter was polite and friendly throughout the rest of the evening.
Food arrived 20/25 minutes after ordering, which was very good!
The food is excellent! I had the duck breast, which was cooked to perfection, nice and pink inside. The Mandarin and soy sauce that it came with was delicious and the presentation was stunning.
Will definitely be dining here again as there are many things I need to try on this amazing menu!

1  Thank JoLouise1
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had a living social deal which meant that it was only 21 pounds for a starter, main and glass of prosecco each, which was very good value. The food was well presented, and everything was lovely (bar the sweet potato chips which weren't great) the staff were the friendiest and nicest I have ever encountered at a restaurant. Would definitely recommend especially if you have a deal for it.

1  Thank Ajones90194
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My husband & myself visited Eden last night pre-theatre. What a great find! Amazing food. We had tapas to start, yummy!
I'm vegetarian and struggle at times to find decent food. Oh how nice to eat somewhere who don't do the usual bland vegetarian food, their vegetarian burger, freshly made, an explosion of taste. Also try the cocktails, they to are freshly made & are some of the best I've had. A quick thank you to the waiting staff, attentive, chatty & professional. We will definitely be back.
Al

1  Thank Ursietucker
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We came here for lunch on Sunday. There were five of us, four adults and my seven year old daughter. We had booked a table and it was waiting for us when we arrived. The service throughout was excellent, attentive but not oppressive. The food was excellent and imaginative. We skipped starters and each had a main course and dessert. The only slight negative is that we had to pay full price for my daughter although we did ask for a smaller main course to be made up as there was no children's menu (which was fine, as she eats real food, not chicken nuggets!).
I had the canon of lamb followed by bread & butter pudding and my fiance had the mixed grill - the steak was cooked perfectly. My brother in law and daughter both had the Sunday lunch (served in a giant Yorkshire pudding) with sorbet for dessert, while my brother in law's partner had a risotto followed by a strawberry tower.
We would definitely visit here again if we had a day out in Manchester - maybe in the summer time when we could sit outside!

1  Thank Anne T