“Hidden gem”
Review of Delicatezze

Delicatezze
Reserve with OpenTable
Delicatezze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #564 of 2,344 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We ate here after searching for a nearby restaurant serving vegetarian food. We had a delicious meal, with friendly and helpful staff. And we liked it so much we returned for a drink later that night! Recommend this place to anyone visiting Manchester. Try the Greek pizza... A taste sensation!

1  Thank GranbyRoadZoo

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We visited Eden as we were in Manchester for the weekend and saw a voucher for the restaurant online. This was excellent value- £24 for a starter, main and glass of prosecco for two people.
The restaurant is on canal street in a lovely setting and we were greeted by friendly staff. The menu had some unusual dishes with a great range of choice. For starter I had boiled duck egg with a dough twist and asparagus, this was lovely and something quite different. My partner had onion and cider soup which we both agreed was probably the nicest soup we've ever tasted.
I chose calzone for my main course which again was one of the best I've had, the dough was soft and the ingredients tasted fresh. However, my partner had fish and chips which were quite plain, there wasn't much taste to them which was disappointing considering the rest of the meal was so nice.
We would definitely return but this time my partner would order something different.

1  Thank penny2503
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Every time we go to Eden the food is always fantastic and the staff are so polite, friendly and helpful! Deff recommend for everything from a casual meal to a large group of friends!

1  Thank Djwind
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

If you're not here in the evening and have a table in the outside area there is nothing special about this place. The drinks where ok, the food so so, the service was really good ... The thing that makes this a nice place to go is the outside are on the water. Otherwise I wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I been here many times always fantastic food quality and service. I really surprised why is not got more great feedback.

1  Thank Rolandskipercuks