“Love this place, so cozy by the river”
Review of Mark Addy - CLOSED

Mark Addy
Price range: US$25 - US$33
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Love this place, so cozy by the river”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This is an amazing place to enjoy wine and cheese. Or champagne for special occasions. I adore the view and the atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Isabella L

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filthy smelly hole”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Terrible food service and overpriced,place is dirty and beer was dodgy,bar staff seemed to lack knowledge,toilets stank,absolutely terrible experience

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Graham H
uk
“Not the trip down memory lane we were hoping for”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Like many people we have wonderful memories of The Mark Addy in years gone by and, though accepting it would be different, were looking forward to re-visiting. A huge disappointment, many items not available so a limited choice and what we got was over-cooked,tasteless and very small portions The place has obviously not been looked after in the itervening years appearing shabby and dated and certainly did not warrent the exhorbitant prices they are charging. On a positive note the service was excellent so made it un-fair to complain.Certainly will not be visiting again but will cherish my memories!

• Visited December 2013
Ashton-under-Lyne, United Kingdom
“Not that special and overpriced”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Had a very good reputation many years ago, but now it is nothing special. Has a nice outside seating area for the summer months overlooking the river.

• Visited November 2013
“Where is the Cheese - Pate - Pickles - Bread?!?!?!?!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I've heard people rave about this place and the chef and I remember the times when you got a good size piece of Cheese etc - not now - but anyway Im not complaining as we really enjoyed our visit and the food was good for the price - more choice on the menu and I will be back and maybe the size of portions as I love my food. Not a bad price for what you get. Location good - 5minutes from Salford Central Train Station. Love the shape of the building - remember going there when I was studying doing my degree all them years ago with my mates. Very little has changed. Staff friendly & helpful - good atmosphere but I think I need to be really pushed to visit it again but my visit wasn't all that bad.

• Visited October 2013