“Entertainment, Food and overall experience was amazing”
Review of Lounge 10 - CLOSED

Lounge 10
Price range: US$98 - US$98
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The atmosphere is luxurious, I went here in the early months of the year, i was looking for a nice place to eat with a friend. Lounge 10 was the best option I could of picked, the food was amazing, i had a steak that was cooked medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. The waiter/manager (Lee) was happy to help with ANY of our requests and the evening flowed perfectly. I would highly recommend lounge 10 to ANYONE who loves fine dining, fine entertainment and an all round perfect evening. I look forward to heading back in when it re-opens as it seems to be closed for refurbishment?

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Great food and wonderful ambience-but the menu never changes. Waiters can be offhand.

1  Thank Stejaski
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I have had my husbands birthday party booked in the private dining room at lounge 10 for 7 months. Like the previous reviewers have been unable to contact them by phone or e-mail since June. Made a personal visit in July to be told by builders who had gutted the place that the owner by coincidence was on site!!! He assured us the restaurant would open 6 weeks hence. 10 weeks later we are in the same situation. A further visit resulted in the builders refusing to give us contact details for the owner. Now in the position of trying to reorganise the birthday party with 4 weeks to go and invitations sent out. No way to run a business. Totally untrustworthy & Incredible arrogance to treat customers this way. Neither we nor anyone we know will darken their door again,

6  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed 24 August 2011

As with the last reviewer I've been trying for some time to get hold of them and even contacted BT as the phones were dead but nothing notified on the website. BT had several third parties reporting a problem but hadn't been contacted by Lounge 10 management so nothing could be done other than go in person. It was a building site! What kind of incompetance and shoddy customer service is this for a restaurant of such repute? Very bad way of treating loyal customers! For a more food based review, I can also say that the standard had slipped from outstanding to above average between my last two visits. Needless to say I won't be trying them again!

5  Thank CarlJ7
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I booked a table for my husband's 40th party for 20 people over three months ago. I tried over two weeks to contact lounge 10 to confirm - phone didnt work and emails went unresponded. I drove an hour from my house to ensure all would still go ahead 3 days before the booking - only to find the restaurant in full blown refurbishment due to last over four weeks. Thank you for ringing me well in advance to let me know, it is a shame the customer doesn't have the luxury of charging you the same way you charge us when we don't keep a booking! I have to cancel an important event as there is nowhere to fit in a party of 20 so late in week. I've been to Lounge 10 many times, despite having heard unflattering reports from many friends, but I would like to assure you we won't trouble you ever again. Best of luck, though I have doubts any exterior change will make up for this shocking lack of customer service. Arrogant!

9  Thank rps0305