“Cheese Fest”

Northern Soul Grilled Cheese
Ranked #7 of 2,563 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The Mac Attack is my go to from here, would defo recommend to all cheese lovers.

Its a gem . Lost a mark as staff could be more friendlier and welcoming. Could be cosier and have more of a vibe to it .

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

OMG A SANDWICH has never tasted soo good. FABULOUS grilled cheese sandwiches. I had the Kevin N Perri.
Fantastic friendly staff

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Had a friend visit and recommended I try a sandwich. My husband and I were in Manchester for a concert so thought we should try a grilled sandwich and we weren’t disappointed.
We shared a mac’n’cheese grilled sandwich (quite sizeable) with added jalapeños for very little extra cost.
Service was polite and efficient.
Not masses of seating but cosy and we had no issues finding a seat but I’m sure during the rush of lunch it may be a little more difficult.
If we are ever in the area again we will certainly visit!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I could eat here EVERY day!! The best grilled cheese I’ve ever had! The Salt & Pepper Chicken version is outstanding

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Freshly made grilled cheese sandwiches.Not the cheapest place but good fillings with plenty of flavour. Friendly staff.