“Authentic and Good Quality Restaurant”
Review of Hanni's - CLOSED

Price range: US$31 - US$41
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Have been visiting Hanni's since it first opened and I cant say anything has changed in all these years. The food is always good quality and authentic. The staff are always frendly and I feel it is good value for money. Realised this time that they do a take-away service and we will certainly take advantage of that.
The prawn kebab remains my favorite but the cous cous dishes and meat kebabs look equally good. A 3 course meal for 3 with a bottle of wine and coffees= £99.00
Was glad to see the restaurant was busy as it has been quiet the last couple of times we visited. I hope they are around for many more years

1  Thank Lorna M
There are newer reviews for Hanni's

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was a welcome return to Hannis as I have moved down to Cambridgehsire. The quality of the food is exceptional and every bit as good as I rememebered, there is nothing worse than returning to an establishment to find that the food had gone down hill, this was not the case. You can tell that they use the best quality ingrediants, the Mezzeh is amazing and they even served gluten free Pitta bread. High recomended.

1  Thank 756JoanneE756
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This place is usually shut on Mondays but opened up for our sole use for a 65th celebration. We had a set price menu and chose our meals a couple of days before, I would definitely recommend this set up/venue for similar events. The food was well cooked and very tasty and the hosts were extremely attentive with drinks and service. I have previously eaten here and the food is always consistently good, the chicken kebabs is my fave and the Aubergine bake starter is fabulous. They also do a take out service.

1  Thank Laurajane12
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Don't know why, but I don't appear to have submitted a review for Hanni's, despite being a regular overy more years than I can remember. The ownership has evolved over the years, but the overall experience remains largely the same.. that is, excellent.

I find the food consistently very good (varies somewhat depending on who is in the kitchen - but not in a bad way). The service is generally very good, but as a regular, I just fit into the experience, like a member of the family, and take things as they come.

The fact that I probably eat at Hanni's (a 10 minute walk from home) as often as eating at all other restaurants, speaks for itself. Do yourself a favour, join the 'family' and just enjoy the friendliness and quality food.

1  Thank PaulTR
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Only went because of rave reviews on TA.
We were the only 2 in the place for 30 minutes.
We had the early bird special of 2 veg & cheese bake which was fine nothing wow & took 25 minutes to arrive.
My wife had spicy meat balls & I had the chicken kebab.
The sauce for the kebab arrived 10 minutes later when I was half way though the meal.
There was no heating on & the place was cold, we kept our coats on the whole time.
Wont be rushing back as we were both very disappointed & would not recommend this place either.
The bill was £27.50 inc 2 half lager.
By comparison we often go to the Roebuck in Flixton & for the same price you get a huge selection of mouth watering starters & excellent choice of mains which includes any drink.
There is no comparison.
Spec of Roebuck is:
Church st. Flixton. m41 0hd
Tel: 0161 - 748 - 4046
Gets my vote, been here dozens of time, a winner every time.
You defiantly would not say that about Hanni's but they cannot please everybody.