“OUR FAVOURITE”

Croma
Ranked #103 of 2,420 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Croma's lively and welcoming restaurants in Manchester, Chorlton, Prestwich, Didsbury, Tunbridge Wells, Edinburgh, Loughborough & Trafford Centre serve traditional and innovative Italian pizzas, using the finest ingredients from the best suppliers. We're proud of our independence and we're passionate about offering lovely food and drink in a stylish setting - and all for a great price. Family friendly too.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We ate here on all three nights of our recent stay in Manchester. Better than Pizza Express and the nearby rivals and very reasonable prices. The wine buyer is very astute and there are always interesting specials. CROMA is one of the reasons we like to stay in Manchester. Some of the staff have been there for many years and all give a warm Northern welcome to a special place

1  Thank gurneyfan
Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The restaurant is bright, airy, clean and doesn't have loud music. The food was delicious and quite reasonably priced. Service was friendly and quick, but not rushed. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I like Croma. It's pretty good value, and has an interesting selection of pizza. I went for the Anatra, which is duck and hoi sin. Ticked both boxes for me as I love pizza and chinese! Service was OK, had to try and get attention a few times, but food came on time so can't complain too much. I will be going back here anyway.. think I'll try the steak one next time though, mate got it and it looked great!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Perfect quick business lunch. Delicious thin crust pizza on a cheap lunch deal with drinks. Handy for the city centre and business district. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The food as always was delicious couple with nice staff, this is my one of my favourite places to eat in Manchester. Look forward to our next visit, oh and love the house red!