All reviews la boucherie restaurant next door nespresso machine free parking chain restaurant blue hotel visiting alsace great hotel sun king breads and pastries nice bed nice decoration modern style plenty of storage an industrial estate reception staff are bed and pillows
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I wanted to have a bath after a hard day: forget it, the bathroom has no bathtub!!!! For this price I can have tons of hotels with bathtub and the same standing!!!
The same day, my favourite team was playing game of the year but the tv chanel (in fact 6 chanels) were out of usage!!!
You need a car of course because it is far away from evrything. No mini-fridge in the room if ou want to keep some drinks fresh.
In conclusion, I will not book again this hotel, I can have all that (bathtub, working TV chanel, mini fridge) for the same price with a concurrent brand...
I have been very disapointed especially because the hotel is built new!!

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank unnom
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Tried to book a hotel in Colmar centre for few nts in 2nd wk of december & had a nightmare, and now I am glad I did, as we found the roi prestige. Very bright blue outside which should not put u off, as per prev reviews, once inside, great staff, lovely quiet rooms, beds like clouds! And great breakfast with super friendly staff.

Personally given the stress of parking in central Colmar I would definitely opt for staying just outside & getting better value & being able to park.

Very good meat lovers restaurant next door with all any carnivore could ever want. You need to have a car really as centre of Colmar not really walkable. Great if you are stopping over during a long drive, which we are (back home to Greece)

Date of stay: December 2011
3  Thank Paxosconcierge
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We wanted to break our journey to Austria and could not have chosen a better location than Colmar. I had tried to book more centrally in Colmar however the hotel's on the fringe of town location proved to be very easy to find with on the spot free parking. We chose to go into the centre of Colmar for dinner and were spoilt for choice, Colmar is very picturesque and this hotel would provide a super base for visiting the locality. The rooms were very comfortable and the breakfast buffet extensive with extrremely good service in the bright and modernly decorated dining room. Extremely good value for money.

Room tip: I believe all rooms are of the same standard. The hotel is not situated on a main road so noise is not a problem.
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Blossom52
Reviewed 20 October 2011

A perfect solution while visit Colmar and the wine rout. The hotel situated next to the highway exit, the parking is free. We stayed for 5 nights, had buffet breakfast and drive to the lovely villages & parks around. In the evenings it’s a 7 Min. drive to the old city of Colmar to dine. (it’s not easy to find a parking place in the city!)
This hotel gives a very good value for the price & great location. Right near the statue of liberty.

Date of stay: October 2011
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed at Roil Soleil Prestige 2 nights and we loved this special design hotel & room (with large LCD). It's conveniently located on the outskirt of Colmar if you plan to visit the famous alsatian villages on the wine route. We paid at check-in, seems their standard, which speeds up check-out. Free parking and great choice for breakfast. It's the first time we could boil our own eggs for as long as we wanted. :-)

Date of stay: September 2011