We had the triple room in the 'attic' with the jacuzzi tub and it worked out very well for our family of 3. You had small windows out both sides of the roof to let air flow and glimpse the rooftops. The room was simply furnished. The hotel itself is in a great location on a canal within walking distance of everything you need. Make sure to not leave any belongings in the (pay) parking outside the hotel as there were break-ins when we visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tranquility of a village at the water’s edge, right in the centre of town. Old, half-timbered houses, balconies heaped with flowers, weeping willows which dip their boughs into the Lauch waters… this is the heart of Colmar, the old quarter which is so picturesque that it has been called “Little Venice”. Constructed in 1565 on the fortified walls which encircle the old town (11th century), the Hostellerie « Le Maréchal » welcomes you to the center of this enchanting spot. Everything about the place has charm, tranquility, elegance and courtesy. Why not try a four poster bed from the yesterdays ? The owners, Family BOMO, will personally ensure your comfort. The 30 Rooms and suites are nostalgic, furnished with good brocades and antiques, but with 21st century conveniences : TV LCD HD (international chanels), WIFI, Minibar, Phone, Individual Air Conditioning, WC, Safe, Hair Dryer, all equiped with bath (some with whirpool bathroom) and shower (some with massage shower). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostellerie le Marechal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Marechal Colmar
- Hostellerie Le Marechal Hotel Colmar