ETC Hotel
US$116
US$132
US$118
  • Room Service
Comfort Hotel Strasbourg Ouest(Strasbourg)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$78
US$215
US$193
  • Room Service
All reviewsno elevatorpetite francegreat locationa king size bedparked our carstaying at this hotelnice stayold townenjoyed our staywould stay here againtram stopparkingcathedralcity140cmeuroreceptionist
Reviewed 28 April 2013

When I made my reservation, I said I would be arriving close to midnight and would need to leave at 8 AM on my way to Germany--would this be a problem? Of course not, I was assured, don't worry even if you are very late. My train pulled in at the Strasbourg railway station at close to 11:30 PM, I hopped on the tram and was at the hotel, which is near the famous Cathedral, in under 15 minutes. The outside was a little cheesy and my heart sank. The inside couldn't have been nicer and the staff was friendly
and welcoming, definitely needed after a long and arduous trip. I was taken immediately to my room on the first floor. (Be warned, there is no elevator for higher floors.) The room was comfortable and the Queen-sized bed a dream. The bathroom modern and spacious. Most important, the room was perhaps the quietest hotel room I have ever stayed in. TV and wi-fi are free and when I had trouble setting up the wi-fi, the desk clerk came to my room immediately to resolve the problem. The following morning, I didn't want the full breakfast (an additional fee) and asked if I could simply buy a cup of coffee. No problem--drink however much coffee you want--there won't be a charge. The crowd appeared to be mostly young, hip business travelers, but at 7:30 AM, they may have been the only ones downstairs for breakfast. Once I reached my destination, I realized in my rush, I had left my pajamas in my room. Despite a warning saying the hotel would not take responsibility for articles left behind, they mailed them COD to my hometown for me to receive upon my return. The price, by the way, was perfect. 55€ on a special deal.

Room Tip: choose a room on the lowest floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank PatriciaF1818
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The bedroom was nice, big and quiet. We find all what we needed in the bathroom.
I loved the huge bed.
The hotel is in the downtown. It is closed to the cathedrale.
It was not the romantic place that I was looking for.
To my mind it is a good place to go with friends and family but next time I will go to Strasbourg with my husband I will try an other place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The good thing is that the receptionist spoke very good English and that is real advantage in France. No airconditioning. They have laudry cleaning at the hotel, so it is extremely hot and humid on the coridor. Good location near by the Catedra and Petit France. It was ok for one but if you have plans to stay longer take another hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tomasz S
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Nice inexpensive hotel in the heart of Strasbourg. Personnel was helpful with info about the city.
Rooms and bathroom are small but adequate for the price. Quiet back street, can sleep well.
Parking in immediate vicinity.
Like most hotels in Strasbourg, they raise their prices during the session of the European Parliament.

Room Tip: choose a room in the back for silence
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Marco C
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

Superb location, close to mini-France and nice bars. Rooms are large enough with creative interior. Staff is almost friendly, but little noisy at the morning )

• Stayed: May 2012