“One of my top 5 restaurants in the world”
Review of Le Bouquet Garni

Le Bouquet Garni
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Bouquet Garni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,579 Restaurants in Strasbourg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We asked our hotel receptionist for a recommendation for a truly French local restaurant and she told us about Le Bouquet Garni. On a corner in a small building, we were not expecting the amazing dinner we got that night, on our 50th wedding anniversary. Upstairs is set up for posh dining, linen napkins and tablecloths; outside downstairs on the terrace, it is more informal with couples, families, dogs and a general convivial atmosphere. We opted for the terrace. The menu was brought to us by an absolutely charming gentleman. it was on a large blackboard, with about 15 choices. I had a salad to start, followed by fish; my carnivorous husband had duck. The dishes were served with fresh vegetables. The flavours, aromas, colour and presentation were delightful and this was truly so memorable that I cannot praise it enough. We had a local wine (wonderful), chocolate and strawberry freshly made cake with melted chocolate pouring out of it and finished with champagne. I could have eaten and drunk it all over again had I room. I give this restaurant 10 stars and will go back to Strasbourg just to eat there. By the way, the staff was brilliant and spoke English, as well as French, German and probably many other languages. This is a find!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice meal and wines tonight. And pleasant service. So much so that I booked again for tomorrow night.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The food was suburb but the service was the reason for the excellent review. No one spoke English well but our server went above and beyond to do his best to communicate. He was friendly and cheerful. The entire staff made us feel welcome.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing! What can I say? From beginning to the end it was perfect. The service was amazing. The food was delicious. The plate presentation is beautiful... I highly recommend everyone to go here... loosen your belt... for sure I will be back again...

lebouquetgarni67, Gérant at Le Bouquet Garni, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you very much, see you again soon

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Chosen because its only about 5 minutes walk from the Holiday Inn Express. Bright interior due to wide use of brightly coloured glass. Veal “encroute”. The meat was suprisingly fatty, the sauce interesting containing some cumin. The croute part was strange. Like a soggy wafer biscuit partially covering and laying on top of the meat. The sorbets were magnificent. Fresh & fruity.