* The location in the old section of Strasbourg, called la Petite France, is unbeatable. The view over the river from the room was very beautiful.
* Staff were very helpful and went out of their way to find some restaurants for us.
* Wifi was good but not always very fast
* Room was large and bed was comfortable
* Breakfast in the room was not generous yet expensive. Definitely better in the restaurant.
I would recommend this hotel. The location is very idyllic and close to the historical centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover the magic of this exceptional establishment, located in the historic quarter of La Petite France, on the banks of the river Ill. You will be delighted by the hotel's selection of 75 rooms, each with its own sophisticated style. All rooms offer fantastic views over the river Ill or the traditional Alsatian timber-framed houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Regent Petite France & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regent Petite France
- Regent Hotel Petite France
- Regent Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Regent