No need for lengthy unuseful comments..! Here under is a list of findings & observations:
1. When arriving to the hotel front desk, the receptionist confirmed our reservation of a room with canal view but unfortunately we found when looking outside our window a tiled roof view and after stretching our neck outside we had a glimpse of water flowing away to go somewhere!!
2. Myself with my wife made a reservation to have a massage in the hotel SPA and we were given a confirmation slip with the time recorded on it. When reaching the SPA in the specified time we were received unpleasently by the SPA hostess because she considered us coming one hour late than required and therefore she took other clients but after she verifies, she found out that she made a mistake and simply without apologyzing she proposes another apointment for the next day two hours before our checking out..!!
3. when arriving to the hotel we were asked where we want to leave our car and had the choice between surface hotel parking or underground hotel parking and both are paid parking with different rate. I asked the hotel voiturier if it is safe to park on surface parking he responded that since the opening of the hotel he never heared any complaint from any guest but of course the underground parking is safer..! When taking the car after checking out from the hotel, the voiturier came to inform us that the car had some scratchs on the left back door of 20 to 30 cm length and one of them is very deep and the paint of the door is strongly damaged..!! we had to leave without any guidance from the hotel staff on how to deal with this matter.!! which means we absorb the damage.!!
4. the above are the main observations among some other secondary ones such as the flowing of water outside the shower because of bad design or the absence of clear direction when leaving the different elevators from the lobby to the room or to other hotel facilities..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover the magic of this exceptional establishment, located in the historic quarter of La Petite France, on the banks of the river Ill. You will be delighted by the hotel's selection of 75 rooms, each with its own sophisticated style. All rooms offer fantastic views over the river Ill or the traditional Alsatian timber-framed houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, ACCOR, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Petite France & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regent Petite France
- Regent Hotel Petite France
- Regent Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Regent