Tram station was right outside the hotel and there was also a shopping centre situated right behind the hotel. Room was spacious as well.
Although there wasn't much variety but I still like its breakfast buffet for their crispy croissants. I never had so many croissants for breakfast that made me so full and could actually last me throughout the day. :P
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Strasbourg Centre Halles hotel is located in the center of Strasbourg, close to the cathedral, the Petite France district, museums, the train station and the airport. The Novotel Strasbourg Centre hotel offers 96 spacious rooms, restaurant, bar and 4 meeting rooms. The hotel is perfect for both business travel and weekends in Strasbourg as a couple or with family. Paying public car park adjacent to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Strasbourg Centre Halles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Strasbourg Centre Halles Hotel Strasbourg
- Accor Strasbourg Centre Halles
- Strasbourg Novotel