Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole
HotelQuickly
US$132
getaroom.com
1,181 results
All reviewstrain stationpetite franceold townminute walkan easy walktwo blocksmodern roomsfree wifiwould stay here againconvenient locationexcellent hotelnice sizecold cutstown centrebreakfast was excellentmain attractionshotel staff
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We chose this hotel for the location: Close to the train station. It is absolutely perfect - no more than a 5 minute walk.
The breakfast is varied and is constantly replenished. The breakfast begins at 6:30 a.m. This is an added convenience for early morning departures.
The staff are cordial and helpful.
The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the sometimes sketchy people late at night in the adjacent streets. We had an outside room and there was a lot of noise late at night. Probably no different than hotels more in the City Center, but there seemed to be some noise nearly every night.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 26West
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

thank you very much for your review and I am glad to read that you have appreciated our location, service and breakfast!

I also would like to apologize for the noise in the street, which can happen sometimes, as everywhere in the city center, unfortunately. I am sorry for these inconveniences and our new windows and shutters, when closed, reduce the noise consequently.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for a next stay in Strasbourg and stay personnaly at your entire disposal for any question or help I could provide.

with BEST regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Very nice decor, clean, comfortable, decent breakfast. Good value for money. Excellent customer service. Kind and competent. I forgot sth in the room and they were very helpful and kind to ship it back. Thank you!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank katarzyna b
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Madam,

thank you very much for sharing your experience with the community of travellers of Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed the atmosphere, decor and efficience of our staff. I will forward your compliments to the team !
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back for a next stay in Strasbourg and I stay personnaly at your entire disposal for any help I could provide.
with BEST regards from Strasbourg,

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way from Paris through to Germany. We were able to check in early; we arrived by train before traditional check-in time. The hotel was very convenient to the train station - an easy five minute walk. The hotel was also an easy walk to the old town.

Our room was big by European standards. Plenty of space plus a small refrigerator. The bathroom was fine as well, but was one of the styles that has the shower integrated in to the bath floor; you just pull the curtain around it and shower; water drains in to the floor. There is no problem with this, I'm just mentioning it in case anyone needs a tub - you might want to ask for that.

The hotel breakfast was great. A large selection of all sorts of breakfast foods, cold cuts, juices, and baked goods.

The service was also great. Everyone we encountered was very helpful. We had an early train the morning we left. One of the staff members came in to the breakfast room to ensure all was good and to ensure we'd have enough time to get to the train station. Very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron S
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your confidence and we value your feedback. Your opinion is important to us and I am glad to read that you have enjoyed our location, your room and the breakfast. Also, I would like to thank you especially for your nice comment regarding our team. They are doing a great job everyday to make our guest's stay enjoyable and your comment helps them going forward.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming back again during a next trip to Europe and I stay at your entire disposal for any help I could provide.
Again thank you and take care!

BEST regards,
Véronique Siegel, CEO

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We recently stayed here for just one night on our way through to other areas. We arrived early in the morning by train and were thrilled that we were able to check in right away. The hotel was in a perfect location - an easy 5 minute walk from the train station and another 10 minute walk to the heart of the historic district. We found the room to be quite spacious, clean and very quiet. The hotel staff was just wonderful! Very friendly and welcoming. We were leaving on an early train the next morning and were so impressed that the gentleman at the front desk made a point to find us in the breakfast room to be sure that we didn't miss our train. He certainly didn't have to do that, but it was very nice that he took the time and made a special effort to look out for us. PS - the breakfast was fantastic! It far exceeded any selection that is offered at the Best Westerns in the US :)

We would absolutely stay at this hotel again and would certainly recommend it to anyone planning to visit Strasbourg.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luv2travel038
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to fill in a review regarding you recent stay in our hotel. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed the time spent in Strasbourg, your room, the breakfast and the location.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for a next stay in Strasbourg and I stay at your entire disposal for any help I could provide.

with BEST regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I spent our first trip to Strasbourg at this Best Western and could not have been more pleased. Staff at all levels were very friendly and helpful. The provided breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of foods both hot and cold and everything in the hotel was very clean and orderly. Even the bed was very comfortable in light of a difference between American and European mattresses which tend to be thin foam on a platform compared to full size mattress and box spring sets. Location was also perfect for our trip as we were only a few blocks (walking distance) from the train station.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank James L
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay in STRASBOURG -and Paris maybe as well:).

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our location, comfort of the beds and variety of breakfast items. Also, I would like to thank you especially for the comment regarding our staff. They are doing a great job and your comment is really appreciated from all of them.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again for a future stay in Strasbourg and I stay personnaly at your entire disposal for any help I could provide. Don't hesitate to contact me.

I wish you an enjoyable spring time and remain with BEST regards,
Véronique Siegel, CEO