You will find all of what you would expect for a Hilton in Europe. Comfortable, clean and good service. Good size room when you compare to other european hotels.
The location is not in the town center but you can easily take the modern tram system and be in the center in about 5 minutes. 24 hours tram ticket can be bought at the reception which is quite convenient.
You can get a decent price for the room if you prepay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city centre, in the European institutions district and opposite the Congress Centre, the Hotel Hilton Strasbourg is well positioned for access to the city's extensive tram network. All rooms offer large windows with views over the Cathedral or the European Parliament building. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi. For your business travels, choose an Executive room and enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks are served. Indulge with a seasonal and full of freshness cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel, H! Brasserie. Or enjoy a snack and cocktail created by the award-winning bar team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Hilton International Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Hilton International