i stayed here for 3 days for a businessmeeting in Graffenstadt about 20 min drive from the hotel. The location of the hotell admitted for easy access to the highway. The rooms are of decent size and finish. Big plus that they have both iron and ironingboard for us that have to iron our shirts to look good in our meetings. Something I noticed was that when you drive in to the parking lot of the hotel, you will have to turn the car over in the left lane otherwise you cannot push the button on the stand to get your parkingticket and open the beam across the road.
Breakfast was good and there was a bigger selection then I am used to when visiting France but it was a bit expensive, 15 Euros. And I suggest not eating in the hotel lobby as it was very expensive as well, 22 Euros for a glass of white wine and 3 small cheeses and some bread even though both wine and cheese was exellent. Unfortunaly there isnt many other choices to eat as the city center is about 10 min with taxi away.
One thing that really was a disappointment was the hotels fitness center. 2 treadmills one bicycle, one rowingmachine and some free weights. there wasnt even a bench for you to sit or lie on when doing weightlifting. Not what I expect from a 4 star hotel. I suggest to the owners to augmenting the center with at least a couple of more weigthlifting machines and also an adjustable bench so that you actually can do something more then just cardio-workout.
+ Good breakfast with good selection
+ Rooms are nice and clean
+ Easy access to the highway
+ Access to iron and ironingboard in room
+ reasonable close to town, 10 min with taxi, costs around 13 Euros
- Fitness center is a joke
- Expensive lobby food and drink
- Expensive breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city centre, in the European institutions district and opposite the Congress Centre, the Hotel Hilton Strasbourg is well positioned for access to the city's extensive tram network. All rooms offer large windows with views over the Cathedral or the European Parliament building. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi. For your business travels, choose an Executive room and enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks are served. Indulge with a seasonal and full of freshness cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel, H! Brasserie. Or enjoy a snack and cocktail created by the award-winning bar team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Hilton International Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Hilton International