“Business trip”
Review of Diana Dauphine

Diana Dauphine
Ranked #26 of 130 Hotels in Strasbourg
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was working in Strasbourg in a shopping centre near to this hotel and it's location was a big factor in why I selected it. It's very easy to find, the trams from the main station run right past the hotel or if your bags are not too heavy, it's a 20 minute walk.
Check in was smooth and the staff all speak excellent English. I was given a room looking over the rear courtyard and it was nice and quiet!
The room is decorated nicely with some nice touches, the bed was comfortable, there's a desk to work and the wifi works well!
The hotel is within easy walking distance of the Cathedral and all of the centre of Strasbourg. The city is flat and perfect for walking.
There's plenty of choice of restaurants around and a selection of shops for supplies. There's even a laundrette across the road, self service and open until 9pm, a saviour for a traveller!
Breakfast is served on the 1st floor and is self service, it starts at 630am. The room is nice and bright and the hotel are trying to serve local produce. i enjoyed it.
So the question is would I stay here again, absolutely!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Guest,
I am really happy to read your very nice comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine in Strasbourg.
You know summarize the highlights of our hotel and I would like to thank you about that.
My staff and I try to do our best to give you the best feeling about Strasbourg and our Hotel.
We like to see that if you come back in Strasbourg you would like to come in our hotel.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly to do another reservation or to have any information.
You will be welcome in the Hotel Diana Dauphine !

Reviewed 30 July 2014

room was ok. 3rd bed could have been better. parking garage is the worst you can think of. extremely narrow and humid. water was dripping from the ceiling onto the car. do not use the parking garage. Is not worth 15€ / day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you about your comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine in Strasbourg.
Every day we are eager to discover new comments to evolve our hotel up.
About the third bed, I will tell that to our housekeeper to verify the quality of them.
Unfortunately, there have been storms during your stay that’s why you found some water inside the car park. I am sorry about that.
Don’t hesitate to contact for any additional information you need.
I will remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Diana Dauphine is a very comfortable Design hotel in the center of Straatsburg, a 5 minutes walk to the cathedral. it's a good choice for a stay in the city. The breakfast was excellent. But be carefull with a big car in the parkingplace. Personell staff is very nice and polite.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for this very nice comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine Strasbourg.
We are constantly looking to satisfy our customers and we like to know your feelings in order to evolve.
Indeed, our car park has only 4 places for cars and large sizes we prefer advise customers when they did their bookings. The other two floors below ground are more suitable for cars normal sizes.
Don’t hesitate to contacr me personally for a future reservation in our hotel or hotel our group Diana Hotels and Residences.
I remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed at this same hotel many years ago, and sought it out for our return trip. It is difficult to access by car but once your are in the heart of the old city, it is worth the stay. Short walking distance to the Cathedral, river, and restaurants. The tram runs right in front of the hotel. The desk clerk, Lucas, is most helpful and kind. An affordable, comfortable hotel; breakfasts are great.

Room Tip: We were given a quiet room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dears Guests,

We are really delighted to read your comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine specially Lucas.
We are proud to give you this feeling and to embellished your stay.

Unfortunately, our car park is a little bit close but for an other stay we can reserved for you a place in the ground floor it will be more convenient for you.

We will be very happy to welcome you again in our hotel.
Do not hesitate to contact me directly to do an other booking or to have an information.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I recommend this hotel to all visitors who want to be just in the middle of Strasbourg. It is very convenient and for the price you wil get good value. If you look for comfortable place right in the middle of everything, you have just found it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for your beautiful comment regarding our hotel Diana Dauphine.
Our aim is to make your stay unforgettable and to have the pleasure to welcome you back.
Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any additional information.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my two young children while traveling with a friend. The staff was very helpful and accommodating!

The rooms were nice and clean although the bathrooms needed some repairs. The elevator was too small for a stroller but the staff were very nice and offered to help carry up bags to our rooms. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am really happy to read your comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine.

My staff and I need to hear all of your feelings because we would like to make your stay unforgettable.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly to do an other booking in our hotel or for any aditional information.
It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in our hotel.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Our navigation system would not accept the street "Premiere Armee". After using 1ere Armee instead, we found the hotel. Checking in was quick. No need to fill out forms since our booking.com form already contained the necessary information. What took us a while to accomplish was parking our SUV. My husband very slowly drove through the narrow entrance. After that, the next hurdle was getting into the parking slot assigned to us. I had requested for a bigger space for our SUV when making the reservation. The garage is well enclosed and we felt safe leaving our car there.
The room was simple but clean. We had a king size bed. There was a little refrigerator. The air conditioning was wonderful since the weather had already warmed up to the 90s. Beds were comfortable.
For dinner, we only had to walk 10 to 15 minutes to Petite France or to the cathedral area. It really is a good location.
The breakfast buffet on the first floor was generous. It is honesty system. No one asked us for our room number. There is a huge coffee machine, about 3 feet tall, which can make any kind of coffee you want. The food served comes from the immediate area. I enjoyed the different jams. There was an assortment of cold cuts, cheeses, fruit. Eggs were scrambled or boiled.
This is a nice, little hotel. I would return if we are in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I personnaly appreciate your comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine.
We try to do our best to give you the best service.
Effectively our car park is a little bit close, but very secure.
Every rooms contain some very good bedding and they are checked every day by our housekeeper.
And we would like to communicate our gastronomic culture through our breakfast.
So we are really happy to see that we succeed to enjoy your stay.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly to do an other booking, it will be a pleasure for me to welcome you again.
I will remain at your disposal for any aditonnal information.