“Outstanding!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Kansas City, Missouri
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was a really short walk from our hotel and even though no english was spoken, we communicated with enough interaction to order what we wanted.

Terrific food and the owner a heck of good chef (got to tour his kitchen) Absolutely recommend!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Judson B

Bad Durkheim, Germany
“Good italian restaurant”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I cannot understand previous reviews speaking of a bad service.
We visited the restaurant last week and experienced a very warm, gentle and unobtrusive service.
Food was very good and creative, but if you are very hungry it will be essential to take at least a three course menu as portions are not huge.
We found wine way to expensive for what it was - 6 - 8 Euros for a glass which was only half filled.
If we return to Strasbourg, we will be glad to visit again as food was really lovely and a good alternative if you are not so much into Alsacian cuisine.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Britta_Kama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite Cuisine!!!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant took me places!! I never expected to find such flavours in the appetizer I had. Sent me to a different dimension!!. Considering the prices... bravo!!

The deco, ambiance and service was very nice. The ever pleasant owners ready to recommend according our tastes, which was right on point!

I was there with my family and each one of us really enjoyed it. Can't wait to go back there on my next visit to Strasbourg.

Eileen B (Switzerland)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Eileen B
Regensburg, Germany
“Never have I ever...”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Never have I ever tasted anything like the flavorful food at this restaurant.
After the first taste of an appetizer, my husband was speechless. We knew we couldn't go wrong with anything on the menu.
Our hotel manager recommended this restaurant to us. He described it as very good quality for the price. It was the honest truth. Please try this restaurant!
The owner was kind and even though he said he didn't speak English, and I only speak a little French, he knew what we meant and it worked out fine. So glad we went for our anniversary weekend!