This hotel is located about a ten minute walk to Place Gambetta. The first five minutes of the walk are unimpressive, but once you hit Hotel Adagio it gets better.
Pros: hairdryer excellent, beds comfortable, breakfast outstanding and the map of Bordeaux available on a document stand in the lobby was excellent.
Cons: Staff: Did not move quickly at the front desk, not overly friendly either, especially the male staff to women. A big negative here is that a friend’s shower did not work for two of the three nights we stayed, (they were in the room next to ours). The staff claimed to have fixed the problem the first full day we were there, but at night, the shower still did not work. The staff gave them another room to shower in for both nights. The third night, the shower in their room had been fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center, the Mercure Bordeaux Centre hotel is just 10 minutes away from the Meriadeck business district and the historic center. Chosen as "European Best Destination 2015" and "Best City 2016," discover the fascinating Cité du Vin museum and exhibition center and other famous attractions. The hotel has 10 modular meeting rooms and the "K'fé Lounge" restaurant, which offers a modern, seasonal menu. Paid public car park and access for guests with reduced mobility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck