Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck
US$346
US$278
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bordeaux Le Lac(Bordeaux)(Great Value!)
US$117
ibis
US$232
Elvoline
Yndohotel(Bordeaux)
US$613
Hotels.com
2,018 results
All reviewspalais du justicetram stopcity centrebuffet breakfast isby french standardstram networkquiet roomthe breakfast areachecking infew minutes walkfree wifitop floorideal locationeasy accessclean hotelcomfortable stayon foot
Reviewed 28 April 2012

The room was clean, quiet, (except for the emergency vehicle sirens at night), and large. The staff was helpful. Paid parking under the hotel was reasonably priced. We tried the restaurant salad bar and it had a lot of very good choices. The location was very central so we didn't need a car. It would have been nice if the room included a hot water maker for coffee/tea.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VegansRock
Reviewed 22 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel. Situated in the centre of the meriadeck easy walking distance to the restaurants and shopping centres. Room was spacious, queen size bed and a single with plenty room to move around. Tv in each room, bathroom was spacious also, no bath in ours but not sure if every room like this. Parking underneath the hotel, with a charge. We were on the 10th floor, just offset from the main corridor and was very quiet. Breakfast had many different choices of cereal, breads and pastries, fruit juices, yoghurts etc as well as local delicacies. We got a great deal for a two night weekend stay. Free Internet access at reception for half an hour with access to the printer, but has to be important documents before you can print out! But good for checking in for flights. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Building works around the area, but clearly noted around the hotel and apologies were made. Try and get the rooms just off the main corridor as I found that they were very quiet. Ensure that the doors are pulled closed, we saw a few rooms with their doors not properly shut as they don't seem to "click" shut automatically
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, the room was small, dark as it only had a small window looking at a small space in the inner side of the building. It was fairly clean but down to basics. The bathroom was tiny. When I checked in I had to go up to the 7th floor and down to the reception 3 times as the first room they gave me had a problem with the magnetic lock, apart from that though the service at the reception and at the restaurant was good. Good location as it only takes 5 mins to get to the city centre but as Bordeaux is only a small place I don't consider this to be a big advantage for the hotel. I would recommend the hotel to anyone willing to save money but won't expect much from his stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This is the 2nd time I used this hotel.
During this trip,the hotel provided only 1 towel for shower, no face or hand towel provided.
When I made noise to the receptiion, they simply said we may request more towels with them.
No safety box in the room
I knew it when I came to stay last time. When I used the deposit box in their office this time,the staff wanted me to show and count in front of them all the contents before they accept to place in the deposit box. they claimed it is a good practise in order to protect the hotel and the guests.
However, they did not insist to do it eventually when he saw my contents were bulky.to count the exact numbers.
I really do not know if this hotel meets 3 star rating.
This hotel would be my last choice when I travel to Bordeaux next time.

KK Chan