“Welcoming Café with Fresh, Unique Dishes”

Plume Bakery & Coffee
Ranked #154 of 2,602 Restaurants in Bordeaux
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We offer meals, sandwiches , soups, pastries and some sweets that we make ourselves, from fresh produce. We make our own bread! Not to mention that we have a large coffee preparations card and original drinks.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Excellent food -New takes on traditional dishes - everything was fresh and well presented. We were there about two weeks ago and I am still thinking about their yummy carrot cake and creamy egg en cocotte.

Impeccable service - Kind, gracious staff made us feel welcome and ordering was a breeze. All of the staff seemed to speak English, if needed, and took time to explain the options.

Thoughtful Design – each place I looked, I saw something interesting or pretty. From the choice of cutlery to the art on the walls, it was evident that attention was paid to the details.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The premise is so great and the venue super cozy. We went here totally by random with no reservations and couldn't be happier. I agree that the service is a bit slow but don't let that sway you unless of course you're in a hurry.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My girlfriend and I went to the Small Kitchen for a Sunday brunch - this was one of the few open places we could find in the city. We had no reservation, but the reviews we had found on tripadvisor were good so we decided to endure the wait; we expected it to last about 20 minutes, instead it took 45 before getting seated and an extra hour on top of that after getting our places.
We were pretty annoyed by that, had we known about it in advance we would have chosen a different place.
Apart from that, it was an OK experience: the service was kind, and the food good.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We went here because of the reviews on tripadvisor. I was slightly disappointed, maybe I had higher expectations than what we experienced. The food was nice though slightly expensive and the bread wasn't fresh. In all it was an average experience.

1  Thank p0iuy
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Nice little terrace and friendly for a cafe or smoothie. They have very tasty muffins and other baked goods. Did not eat a meal here but looking at the photos and remembering the friendly service I will definitely go back.