Stayed her 2 nights in July 2014. Average hotell, but the breakfast buffet is not the best I've seen. They have parking (inside a looked gate) for 6 Euro per day. The room we lived in had a fridge and posibilities to make your own food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Appart'hotel Victoria Garden Bordeaux is an ideal location to stay in the city and discover its historic centre classified as a World Heritage Site by Unesco. The residence offers 100 fully furnished, air-conditioned apartments with a kitchenette and a bathroom. Some apartments are accessible and equipped for people with reduced mobility. Two saunas are available for a moment of relaxation. Take also advantage of a private covered car park and a quick access to the Bordeaux ring road. If you chose a train journey, a bus line takes you directly to the Place de la Victoire (at 5 minutes walk away) to take the bus n°16 to the SNCF Saint-Jean station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Appart'hotel Victoria Garden Bordeaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Appart_hotel Victoria Garden Bordeaux Hotel Bordeaux
- Victoria Garden Hotel Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Victoria Garden Hotel