“Opinion in everything -10, to be a little kind!!!!”
Review of La Raclette - CLOSED

La Raclette
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

we Came to visit this restaurant to have a wonderful raclette with 4 other friends, however as soon as we arrived, the boss (rude And mature lady) told us to wait 10 mins but really it wasn't 10 mins, Much to our surprise we had to wait much longer to even be able to order and then to have to put up with also 2 rude waitresses!! When we had to ask the waitress to even take our order she was very blunt And rude. Finally when the owner took our order everything was "NO" (we had to order at least 1 raclette And fondue each otherwise she couldn't make a profit) "taken from her words" therefore we decided to leave and never to return again And to make sure that everyone knows that this is the worst restaurant in Bordeaux!!!!

4  Thank Veronicaenglish17

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

This is probably the worst resteraunt my wife and I have visited during our three week France vacation. The service was a joke (I wouldn't even call it service), the owner was extremely rude and uptight and the food was VERY bad (we were served 1 week old bread which the owner claimed was supposed to be like that).

This place is a tourist trap and not worth the money at all, stay away!

2  Thank ayalm
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I was there on a hot July day so Raclette was out of the question -- the lunch menu featured a rotisserie chicken with salad - and with a little cold Rose it was perfect. The place was empty but they two staff were very kind and both took care of me and let me be -- which was fine. Not fancy, but certainly clean and a fair value. You have to negotiate small staircase to use the toilet, but the place is just fine. I would love to come back for there specialty!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Great service. Fab location. Food - totally yummy. Wine great (needs wine from Saviour region of France tho). I loved it all. Don't believe the negative reviews below. This is the place to be. Intimate, friendly, delicious. Everything i wanted. Go there now.

1  Thank Tappers_the_man
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The food was good & plenty of it. A very busy restaurant, but once we were seated & ordered, we started looking around the restaurant, not good as in places it could do with a clean, place is looking tired.The waitress(just one) worked very hard with tables on the ground floor & first floor.