“Delightful Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was cruising the area around Les Halles looking for a nice restaurant when I stumbled upon Il Giardino. I did my fair share of menu reading before settling on this spot. I'm glad I stopped. The place was hopping, but they seated me immediately and took great care of me. The menu is reasonably priced and offers enough variety without being all over the place. I would definitely return here if ever I'm in Biarritz again.

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times and it offers really tasty classic italian dishes. Prices are very reasonable and they have a great selection of homemade pasta.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We have eaten here twice during our recent stay in Biarritz and both times the service has been friendly and efficient even though the restaurant is very busy. My husband had sea food pasta and I had lobster pasta there was plenty of sea food within the pasta and both were reasonably priced. It definitely my favourite Italian restaurant in Biarittz.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Delicious home made pasta. A nice Italian wine selection. Good friendly service until they got swamped and were understaffed.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

We were recommended to eat here by Marc at our hotel - vegetarian, good helpings, not expensive. The staff were helpful and accommodating - spoke English and Italian very well. The food was excellent, with good wine selection.