“Nice Italian food”
Review of Il Giardino

Il Giardino
Ranked #50 of 348 Restaurants in Biarritz
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, GA
“Nice Italian food”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

After many days of Spanish and French cuisine, this restaurant was a nice stop for reasonably priced good Italian food. The pasta was extremely fresh and the gnocchi was delicious. We would definitely go back!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Attitude with taste”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Ate alone (first night in Biarritz). Bit of an argument with the waitress to start - wanted to eat on street but tables cleared away at 11pm (it was 10.30pm) so I asked if I could have a glass of wine outside at a table for the half hour left then come in when my food was ready - she allowed it but not without ensuring I knew how inconvenient it was. In fairness, this waitress was rushed off her feet but the service given - whether as a result of my earlier insistence or cos that's the was it is - was like I was an annoying afterthought. Thankfully another waitress took over my table about half way through and she was absolutely excellent.

The food (Italian) was superb. The tastiest bruschetta I've had outside of Italy, an immensely satisfying sausage pasta thingy (with an elaborate name) and a finishing flourish with a cheeseboard and perfectly ripe gorgonzola. An after dinner drink was offered on the house (although I'd had a bottle of wine by then so i didn't take it) and the final bill was immensely good value. Thoroughly recommend, just avoid the younger waitress.

Sydney
“Excellent staff & Great Food”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Recommended to visit while in Biarritz and well worth going there. Food was great & well priced, staff never stopped smiling even through it was very busy the night we were there.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Delightful Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was cruising the area around Les Halles looking for a nice restaurant when I stumbled upon Il Giardino. I did my fair share of menu reading before settling on this spot. I'm glad I stopped. The place was hopping, but they seated me immediately and took great care of me. The menu is reasonably priced and offers enough variety without being all over the place. I would definitely return here if ever I'm in Biarritz again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times and it offers really tasty classic italian dishes. Prices are very reasonable and they have a great selection of homemade pasta.

• Visited July 2013