“Best meal of the holiday!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal of the holiday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stumbled across L'Instant one busy Saturday evening in Biarritz, after going slightly off our normal track because everywhere was so busy. I'm so glad we did! The staff managed to squeeze us in just before they became really busy with reservations. Easily the best meal out of the 9 nights we ate in Biarritz. The service was second to none, and our food was beautifully presented, and absolutely delicious. I would make this my first stop when I next return to Biarritz.

• Visited August 2013

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value and beautiful food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

One of the nicer restaurants in a busy, touristy strip. Great value for money and really lovely food. Ate here twice in a very short stay.. highly recommend!

Visited July 2012
Paris, France
“My best meal in Biarritz so far ! An excellent surprise !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

After few disappointing dinners in Biarritz i tried L'Instant and had à great surprise there ! Everything was absolutly delicious and well presented , service very friendly , décor clean and fresh and prices very reasonable . I will certainly go back and recommand it to all my friends .

San Diego, California
“Very good, creative food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

L'Instant was recommended by a friendly local we met in Biarritz. The menu was intriguing - certainly creative but not too wild. The food was prepared beautifully and served with care, and the staff was very helpful and nice. My husband's lamb was the shining star of the experience, followed closely by my duck entree, in my opinion. The starters and dessert were good, but nothing that I would recommend to others. Their "chilled guacamole" starter, in particular, was a little bizarre to me... not what I expected at all. It had no avocado flavor whatsoever and instead can only be described as a spinach-y, mildly grassy sorbet. Overall, however, our experience at L'Instant was lovely, and I would happily return for another experience should we find ourselves back in that part of the world again.

• Visited September 2012
London
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

We tried out this restaurant a few nights ago and were pleasantly surprised. Very friendly service and good food. Would go again

• Visited July 2011