Stayed here for one night in busy August. Hotel centrally based and had a room with view to the sea, which was lovely. Hotel and room clean and in Art Deco style with a wonderful glass lift. Tried to order a bottle of white wine from the bar the evening before - they had run out!! However, they called later to say they now could supply us with a bottle.
Didn't have breakfast - much cheaper to go to one of the many local bars that serve brilliant breakfasts and wonderful coffee.
Word of warning - Biarritz is a wonderful town but a nightmare to drive around. Took us ages to find the hotel and then find the parking (which is very close by and not over expensive). Make sure you have downloaded good instructions before finding the place and you'll be ok!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring completely renovated rooms, the hotel is located right in the centre of town and just 100m from the main beach of Biarritz. Mercure Biarritz Plaza Centre welcomes you in an art deco architecture unique to the hotel building and recognised by the French National Trust as exemplary of the seaside resort style of the 1930s. Family rooms also available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza Hotel Biarritz
- Accor Biarritz Centre Plaza
- Hotel Plaza