Location cannot be beaten but room we stayed in was by far the smallest hotel room we have ever stayed in, even by European standard, could not even open suitcase without it been on the bed. The "terrace" felt like it was about to collapse at any given moment and tiles were so badly chipped that I cut my foot on it. To add insult to injury, was overcharged on check out by some 13euros but was that glad to get out of there that I didn't bother to complain. To be fair did request upon booking for a room on a high floor due to the comments read on trip advisor re noise, which we got (4th floor) and back of hotel, so noise was not a factor. On climbing the stairs to our floor one day did notice that the first two floors seem to have been renovated, so perhaps rooms are better on lower floors. Either way would not stay at this hotel again regardless of price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brit Hotel Marbella*** is a 3 star hotel in downtown Biarritz 50 metres from the Port Vieux beach and 300 metres from the casino in Biarritz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brit Hotel Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citotel Marbella Biarritz
- Citotel Marbella Hotel Biarritz