“Highly recommend! do book in advance it fills up quickly!”
Review of Haragia

Haragia
Ranked #12 of 368 Restaurants in Biarritz
Price range: US$20 - US$48
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

What an excellent find! Went there yesterday eve with my partner, both real meat lovers. Right next to the Halles, off the main street. Food, wine, atmosphere and service... superb! At very reasonable price. Do book in advance, it is small and very popular with locals as well as visitors.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Had an amazing meal down a little street off the main drag. The owners/cook/waitress were absolutely lovely. The food was superb, and when we asked for some more cooking of our typically french bloody cote de beouf it wasnt a problem at all. Its quirky and very french and very lovely and I hope it has all the success it deserves.

1  Thank sarah674
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Open late. Took my woman with me as we were searching for a nice restaurant. It's VERY small but perfect for a couple who just want some delightful food and pleasant setting. Loved it!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Tiny little restaurant that serves excellent home-made BBQ food before your very eyes. It is very popular so book in advance.

The menu is small so you know that everything has been chosen well. Two of us on our table had the burger and asked for one to be cooked well and the other to be cooked rare. They both came rare but one was flattened out and cooked for longer on request.

The toilet is in a very strange place and I was glad I had a torch on my smartphone. There are no signposts and it isn't within the restaurant.

1  Thank BiarritzTaxi
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Husband/wife team serving up, at least on our night there, a pretty great cote de boeuf. Price is per kilo, so you're looking at a very reasonable $50 steak for two. Didn't have a chance to try the burger, which looked good as it was carried by me. Nor did I try the fiery banana flambé, another possible winner. Tables are actually counters (4 of them with about 6 seats surrounding each). Stools are not all that comfy if, like me, you care about such
things. Happy, smiling people all around me, tho.

1  Thank coolpapabell