“Me too!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Passy Grill

Passy Grill
Ranked #51 of 337 Restaurants in Biarritz
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Me too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Just about every review I have rad about Passy Grill chimes with what I was going to say. Really great service, friendly un-hurried but efficient. The young lady looking after us on our first visit seemed to know instinctively when to give more time and when to clear. The chalkboard menu is a brilliant idea. Mounted for support on a high chair and described by the patron unashamedly in French to natives and tourists alike gets your evening off to just the right start as you are rescued from your possible lack of French by your server. I had the plat du jour and never mind which jour you visit on I can heartily commend it, a real feast of duck breast and hake fillet with a lovely fresh green salad.The rest of my group enjoyed the most succulent looking sardines I have ever seen. Needless to say we returned on the last night of our holiday and it was just as good. If you ever find yourself in Biarritz just stand outside the casino and it's on your left. Trust me you will not be dissapointed.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bernhard M

• Finnish first
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Nice brasserie with excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The food is great and I was especially impressed by the wait staff. They helped me choose from the cute chalkboard menu and everything was served quickly. The waiters have mastered the art of waiting tables as they had time to chat with the guests and make everyone feel welcome. There is both indoor and outdoor seating or you can even sit at the bar and dine.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Timothy F
San Francisco, California
“A nice Brasserie with good seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stumbled on this brasserie on a rainy June evening. We liked it so much that we returned another evening later after having a terrible experience somewhere else. It is family owned and they take pride in their food and service. The woman server was very helpful and their menu is brought to the table on a big chalkboard. My husband and cousin ordered a fish dish consisting of three types of fish filets over vegetables with mussels over the fish. They liked it so much that they ordered it again on the 2nd visit The fish changes according to what is available. The first time I had giant grilled shrimp with salad and fries. On my second visit. I had a delicious thick fish filet with seasoned rice and a salad. One dessert I really enjoyed was Cafe Gourmand; a small espresso with five mini desserts. I loved it! If you are in Biarritz, give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CaAngie
Seattle, Washington
“Passy Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Excellent family and couples restaurant...by far an excellent meal for the price. Family owned and operated. Very friendly staff.
The food was excellent. Ate there three times....perfect location indoors or out.

• Visited May 2013