“Delicious!”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This place was surprisingly good! The owners were very sweet as well. I had the grill squid with rice and salad. I actually thought I ordered grilled shrimp ha ha. But the dish was so good and the spices were so simple. I would never have guessed that I would one day eat grilled squid and love it! Check them out for lunch or dinner. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank TravelingNatural

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I feel kind of traitorous saying this, but this was actually the best burger I've ever had. It was simply perfect. The staff was very nice and courteous. Food came out at a good pace. Easy five review

1  Thank Dmitri W
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I went to Le Victoria after reading reviews on trip advisor. I decided on a burger as the reviews I read praised them highly. They were beyond expectation - really amazing! I totally recommend this restaurant, the staff are really friendly and the decor is quite nice and comfortable. Wine list was also good.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Thanks to the staff for the lovely lunch and especially the quick service. We didn't miss our plane and had our dessert after take off :-)
Good value for money, deliciuos food!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

What a nice place to eat. Good food and amazing service. Anna and Jean Baptiste, both young owners, will receive you with a perfect smile.
Close to the central beach and center city (so many good shops to go :) )you'll enjoy your meal for a tiny price!
Go and enjoy!