“Great burger”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great burger”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great food, great service, great value!

I had the burger, my lady chose the steak and we both really enjoyed our meal. Very nice little place with very attentive and friendly staff.

• Visited May 2014

Arlon
“The best Hamburger and French Fries”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This very small almost unseen restaurant serves few dishes but all are delicious. The Victoria hamburger is wonderful and actually I would call it a gourmet burger. It can rival any US one. The french fries are made with a special kind of potato. They look overcooked but don't let this deter you, they are wonderful, good to last cold bite. The waiter ( perhaps he is the owner ) is very friendly and efficient. There is also a terrace, but on the street side. Highly recommended for an easy delicious meal.

Visited June 2014
Madrid, Spain
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This place was surprisingly good! The owners were very sweet as well. I had the grill squid with rice and salad. I actually thought I ordered grilled shrimp ha ha. But the dish was so good and the spices were so simple. I would never have guessed that I would one day eat grilled squid and love it! Check them out for lunch or dinner. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TravelingNatural
“Fantastic food, service, atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I feel kind of traitorous saying this, but this was actually the best burger I've ever had. It was simply perfect. The staff was very nice and courteous. Food came out at a good pace. Easy five review

1 Thank Dmitri W
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best burgers I have ever had”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I went to Le Victoria after reading reviews on trip advisor. I decided on a burger as the reviews I read praised them highly. They were beyond expectation - really amazing! I totally recommend this restaurant, the staff are really friendly and the decor is quite nice and comfortable. Wine list was also good.

• Visited August 2013