“Very Very Good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 314 Restaurants in Pau
Price range: US$29 - US$37
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mumbai
“Very Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

On my recent visit to Pau, I perchanced this place on one of my evening walks!!! I would'nt say that I am a big fan of mexican food but seriously wanted to try something spicy. And so went in..."Melody" helped us in and she helped us selecting the dishes that we should try. Most of the days i went for Poulet (or Chicken) Fajita and brownies with a corona as the beverage. they serve you complimentary nachos with hot sauce. All this for under 20 euros. The service is good and Melody made it even better. If someday I go visit Pau again, i will visit this place for sure!!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jammys

Paris, France
“great little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

We found this restaurant by chance, we were looking for vegetarian and it was listed. There was a vegetarian menu for 17 euros , each dish was prepared with imagination and care. We were not rushed, the serving staff were great, attentive and polite. It's located in a little pedestrian area with outside seating, a nice addition to the city's restaurants.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank hils r
Saint-Beat, France
“Le Mexico - great little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We love Mexican food and really difficult to find good Mexican restaurants in France. Le Mexico was a great little find. 3 course vegetarian meal for 17 euros - Corona only 3 euros - what else can you say. Not massive portions but really tasty. Give it a go.

Visited July 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Nice alternative to Pau's numerous French restaurants.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2010

Looking for something a bit different while in Pau for a week, I came across Mexico while walking around the town centre. I was dining alone and quite early (8pm) but nonetheless the food was delicious and the service excellent. My chicken fajitas were a generous portion and came with homemade guacamole which was lovely. That, along with a bottle on San pellegrino set me back 16 euros, with a free French lesson thrown in from the waitress, bargain!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Menstrie, United Kingdom
“Good service in France - formidable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2010

I ate at 19.00 - the earliest that the French can contemplate eating - so I was alone. Nonetheless the service was friendly and unobtrusive. It was clean and tidy. The menus had seen a lot of customers faces reflected in them. What got me was that there was a vegetarian section. In France I hear you exclaim? Yes it was – and yes it was good. A set three course vege meal for 17Euro. The food was plentiful and good. The only bit that could be improved was the cheese sauce on the nachos. It was a little on the manufactured side. I added two small beers to that and the damage was 23Euros. A good time was had by all, as I left a decent tip.

• 3 of 5 bubbles