“Misled by favorable reviews”
Review of PIZZA PIKANTO - CLOSED

PIZZA PIKANTO
Cuisines: Italian, French, American, Pizza, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Zeist
“Misled by favorable reviews”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Because of the good reviews on tripadvisor me and my family visited Vichy to taste those pizza's. Pizza Piccanto turned out to be a junk food place like New York Pizza! And very expensive also. This is not a restaurant, it's a snackbar!

2 Thank Davideet

Wroclaw, Poland
“The best pizza in town”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I went to Pizza Pikanto during French Music celebration ''Fête de la Musique", about one week ago.

The restaurant was a bit crowded but we did not wait for more than 5 minutes to get to the tope of the queue. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They gently advised us on the choice of the pizza: I took a medium Mykonos (kind of vegetarian pizza with goat cheese) and she took a small salmon pizza.

Only 10mins later we got served. I must say I am usually not such a big fan of pizza, as I consider it to be a junk food, both in taste and in shape, compared to the fish / meat dishes that nice restaurants serve. However our two pizzas looked really gorgeous and tasted like heaven on earth. You could feel that the ingredients on it as well as the dough were fresh.

We really enjoyed eating at pizza Pikanto and are looking forward to coming back during our next stay at Vichy!

• Visited June 2014